OmniFocus for iPad combines the in-depth task management functionality of our desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. It’s got everything you’d expect easy capture, fast organization, powerful location-aware task display plus some exciting new features that make OmniFocus even more useful. Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, OmniFocus for iPad has the tools to help you stay on top of everything in your busy life.
Here’s more feature of OmniFocus for iPad :
- You can capture ideas as they come to mind with just a few quick taps.
- May you organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as you need.
- Break large tasks into manageable steps.
- Track the details with task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, audio notes, and photo attachments.
- Categorize and view tasks by contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished.
- Map your contexts to see where you need to go and be reminded of tasks when they’re nearby.
- Forecast your week with due tasks, starting tasks, and calendar events in a single view.
- Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.
- Contact our Ninjas for free customer support via email or phone.
You can get the app on App Store.