Have you installed your iPad with Portoflio Apps?. If you have it, you may try another Portfolio Apps for your iPad. If you had consider to install and using iPad Portfolio, one thing that you can be a consideration, That’s the apps should be easy when you want to update or sync.
Here are the things you need to consider to choosing a Portfolio App for your iPad :
- You can easily when you need to get images in and replace them from time to time.
- You can add branding (your logo).
- The App can be showing the slideshows with music that can be self running or manually swiped.
- The App must have ability to assign different songs/playlists to different galleries
- The App is already support for Retina Display ready or it could be coming out with an update later.
- The App can be used with multiple galleries and hidden galleries.
- The App support for portrait and landscape (both).
And After for many days we try one by one of many Portfolio App for our iPad until we found the App which has criteria above. The App already ready on AppStore. Just click here to review it.