Reading email with iPad is more easier than we have to turn on your PC / notebook. And that is one of reasons why some people bought this devices. Everybody’s know that we could read any email with Apple devices like iPad, and we may use the Mail App to open an email easier. But one of the annoying things if you use the Mail app on your iPad for Gmail or Google Apps account, is when you delete the email, by default Gmail will archive the message instead of sending it to the Trash folder.
But now, you can delete the messages easier by using Google Sync. Here’s step by step to using Google Sync to delete messages on your iPad :
- Open m.google.com/sync on your iPad.
- On th window you will see a list of your iOS devices that are already configured to use Google Mail.
- Next, Tap on the relevant iOS device.
- Now you will see a button to Enable “Delete Email as Trash” options, then just tap to select this option.
- Then tap on the save button.
*update: please note that the Google Sync features are only available only if you’ve setup your Gmail account as a Microsoft Exchange account.