New Beta features ins iOS 4.3 iPad edition is enable multitasking, now I will show you How To Enable Multitasking Gestures in iPad 2 this method not yet official released because it’s still in beta tester. But you can do it without Jailbreak your iPad.
This features is a tester for iPad Developer. If you are really interested to trying multitasking gestures on your iPad.
Follow this step to enable Multitasking Gestures on your iPad Device
- Purchase Xcode 4 from the Mac App Store. Be patient, the app is 4GB in size and will take a while to download. The program cost $4.99.
- After successfully download, began launch Xcode and connect your iPad 2 (or iPad 1) to your computer.
- Then goes to “Use for Development” button menu.
- Ignore the Xcode request for developer credentials and disregard the resulting error message.
- Once your iPad has been turned into a development iPad, multitasking gestures will be enabled. You can turn the feature on and off from within the iPad’s General Settings
- Done, now your iPad already Multitasking Gestures enabled.
We hope that’s trick worked on you, if you have problem let’s discuss it and find the best solution on it. Here is another useful Multitasking Gestures iPad 2 Video
Are this information useful? Please share it using your favorite social media website.