Sometimes we have bought an iPad Apps more than once. It’s because we forget if we have purchases and install them on our iPad but so long time we did not use the Apps. Actually, on iPad we could hide or unhide the Apps from Apps Store on our iPad after we purchases them, to make sure if we do not buy them again in the future.
Below step by step how to hide or unhide Apps from App Store :
- To Hide
- Sign in to your App Store by using your iPad with the same username when you download the apps.
- Launch App Store from Springboard on your iPad.
- Tap on the Purchased button, so the app that did you purchased will be shown.
- Swipe on any app shown which you have purchased, so Hide button will appear and just tap on it and your selected app will be removed from the purchased list
- To Unhide
- Tap on Purchased button in App Store and then scroll down and tap on your APPLE ID. Your Account APPLE ID Should be appear
- Tap on View Account, then type your APPLE ID password and tap OK.
- Your Account will be appear and Tab Hidden Purchases button below of iTunes in the Cloud section
- Tap Unhide button followed by the app if you want to show again your Purchases list in the future.
It’s all our tips about how to hide or unhide Apps from App Store Purcases on our iPad.