Would like to change how to view your photo like iPhone? You can do that only on iPad 2 or newer generation. You cannot do that on the old iPad (iPad or iPad 1). But now, you can change your photo or another images on your iPad with iPhoto. iPhoto is an app that may you view and edit your photo on landscape or potrait view. You may purchase the App first for $4.99. The iPhoto is available in the App store. After that, download iPhoto on your PC from Apple App Store and then download and install iPhone Configuration Utility from here.
Here’s step by step how to install iPhoto on iPad/iPad 1 :
- Purchase and Download iPhoto.
- After downloading completed, open iTunes on your PC and connect your iPad to your PC and sync with it.
- Launch iPhone Configuration Utility,then click on the option Applications.
- And then click on the Add option at the top left corner and locate iPhoto from your Hard Drive.
- Now you will be able to see the name of it appear just below Applications and under the hood “Devices”.
- Click on the name of your iPad and then search iPhoto from the list of applications that will be appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click on iPhoto and select to install.
After installation completed on your iPad. It will works fine until you connect it next time to iTunes and Sync. And then the error message “ This computer is not authorized for apps installed” will pop up. Don’t to worried, just tap ignore and select cancel option every time you see the error.