Some day we try to play an HD video on our iPad. We may enjoy watching video on iPad, because iPad have high-resolution screen that will makes iPad playing any kind of videos : from HD movies and TV shows to podcasts and music videos (video clips) perfectly. And you can switch display modes between widescreen and full screen with only a double – tap on the screen. And with one big screen with no distracting keypad or buttons, cause you feel completely immersed in whatever you’re watching the video.Important to known that iPad only supports to play videos format such as MP4, MOV, MPEG-4, M4V, H.264. But you can download the DVD Video Converter to convert HD videos to iPad if your HD videos are not included video formats for iPad.
Here’s How to Play HD Videos on iPad :
- Download and install the DVD Video Converter to your computer.
- After Installation completed, then run it.
- Click Open file to convert HD videos and choose the destination folder for result as Output.
- Select iPad compatible video format, such as Apple iPad H.264 Video, Apple iPad MPEG-4 Video.
- After all settings done, click the Convert button to start converting process.
- Wait the converting process completed.
After completec put HD videos to iPad with iTunes syncing and then you can play the movies on your iPad.