Okay we will show you How to set up a new Cellular Data account on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G. If you are Brand New on iPad the most important step is connect to your iTunes and activated it. The Next step if you are using iPad Family (iPad or iPad 2) Wi-Fi + 3G you need to setup your cellular data account on this tutorial on AT&T, but mostly on others have same setting.
This article provides instructions on how to activate an AT&T Cellular Data plan in the United States on an iPadWi-Fi + 3G.
Setup Cellular Data Account on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G AT&T
- Go To Setting > General > View Account and you’ll see this screen shot
- Next Step is wait for a moment until The Cellular Data Account management window loads. Then began enter information or select an option in the following sections and tap Next when you are finished:
- Next Step you’ll seen The Terms of Service agreement. Take a minute to read this agreement and tap Agree to continue.
- On the next step you will see Payment Summary. This shows you a summary of the account and plan you have selected:
Important Notes:You can also add an International data plan on this screen by tapping Add International Data, or you can access your account later to manage your plan options. If you need to use your iPad internationally, you must sign up for the international data plan while in the United States.
- Tap Submit to complete the creation of your Cellular Data account. The Congratulations screen loads. Tap OK to finish and return to the Settings screen of your iPad Wi-Fi + 3G. And you will got message pop up like it
That’s it. Now you have successfully setup AT&T cellular data account on your iPad 3G.