With iCloud you can stores your photos, music, contacts, documents, contacts, and more and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices, including our PC. And may us set up iCloud on your computer. By installing iCloud on our computer on Control Panel, that’s will allow you to use iCloud for our Email, Photos, Bookmarks, Contacts and Calendars on your Computer with Windows OS. We should used Windows 7 or Windows Vista Services Pack 2 as operating system for your computer.
Firstly you have to turn on iCloud on your iOS device. Do the this way to turn on iCloud by going to Settings–> iCloud and tap turn on iCloud.
- Download iCloud Control Panel for windows here.
- After you download proses completed, install the software.
- Setup iCloud. Sign in with the same Apple ID you used to create your iCloud account.
- You can also access the iCloud Control Panel by going to the Windows Start menu, Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> iCloud.
- Now you can select the iCloud services you’d like to enable. You have to install Outlook 2007 or 2010 on your computer for accessing iCloud email, contacts, and calendars. Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later is required for accessing bookmarks.