Here’s step by step to turn on one or more International keyboard :
- Touch Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> International Keyboards
- Select Add New Keyboard
- Select the keyboard you wish to add
- After you add the keyboard, you can edit the Software Keyboard Layout and Hardware Keyboard Layout by touching the keyboard name.
- When more than one keyboard is added, a globe symbol appears to the left of the space bar in the keyboard. Use this button to switch between International keyboards when typing.
- Many keyboards have additional hidden keys. To access these characters hold down a key on the keyboard and variations of that letter will appear. For example, holding down the letter E on the English (US) keyboard brings up 8 different options.
The iPad keyboard has supported for many language in the world, such as : Chinese, (Simplified) Handwriting, Chinese (Simplified), Pinyin, Dutch, English, English (UK), Flemish, French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.