Have you found difficulty when you learning or teaching mathematics ? Now you can solves the problem with MathBoard for iPad. MathBoard is a stunning app for help you in teaching about mathematics like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems. You or your children may got the soluton for every mathematics problem quickly by learn from the app, This app is very brilliant app for making math fun for elementary school children. Tim Seiber, Math Teacher said : “This is the best integer practice app or program I have found in 34 years of teaching math”.MathBoard is a fantastic math learning tool for your iPad that every people can use this app. MathBoard will do everything easily because you can control the range of numbers you want to work this app. The app will give you a correct answer for every question you type in.
Here features of the app :
- Generate problem randomly (up to 250 questions per quiz).
- Solves for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Squares, Cubes and Square Roots problem.
- Includes One Step Equation style problems. e.g (6+x=12; x-8=2; 5x=25;)
- Number ranges are configurable from -9999 to 9999, including the ability to require certain numbers to be in each problem.
- Intelligent “wrong” answer generation makes guessing more difficult. Includes the ability to omit negative answers.
- A quiz can be timed, and timing can be set as a countdown timer or elapsed time.
- A quiz can be saved making it simple to replay a similar quiz or the same quiz at a later date.
- Wrong answers are reviewable with both the incorrect and correct answer visible (and equation displayed). You can even generate a quiz from just the wrong answers.
- Problem Solver for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division will explain the required steps to solve these types of problems.
- Quick reference math tables for Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication.
- LanSchool EdApp certified.
- Supports VGA/HDMI/AirPlay Output.
Interesting to learning mathematics from MathBoard. Click here for detail.