Dear iPad lovers, here’s the super secret about iPad, included Feature and Shortcuts to explore your iPad :
- Find My iPad, To help you find your iPad you can display a message that informs any potential finder what they should do, you can also get the iPad to play a sound – this overrides the volume and mute setting, allowing you to find it when you’re nearby. If you ever need to find your iPad, just head over to the iCloud site on the web and enter your iTunes details.
- Multitasking Bar, The multitasking bar is basically an easy way to access your most recently used apps, just tap and go. iOS 5 manages your apps so that there is always enough free memory for everything to run smoothly, closing previously frozen apps if need be. It’s designed to be as easy-to-use and painless as possible.
- Take A Screen shot, Just hold down both the Home button and the Lock button for almost a second simultaneously, and A screenshot appears in your camera roll.
- Double Click on Home Screen, To bring up the Multitasking bar, you can double-click.
- Triple Click on Home Screen, When you do triple-clicking the Home button, so on your iPad screen will be appear a windows like an options, that may you pick to launch it.
- Zoom, Just turn on Zoom and double-tap the screen with three fingers. You can then move around by dragging with three fingers – useful if you, or a relative, are struggling to read something and pinch to zoom isn’t available.
- Quick App Switch, just use your four-fingered to swipe your iPad, this time left or right, you can quickly switch between apps. It takes a second before the app you’ve selected is fully active, but it’s a very useful way to go back and forth between apps.