We have wrote about Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts (Part II), and now, we gonna continues the tips as part III :
- Show Camera Grid : If you want to take photos with your iPad with turn on the Grid to line things up. Just Open up the Camera, hit Options and toggle the Grid – note that it’s not available for the front-facing camera.
- Activate Restrictions : If you have children, this needs to be the first section you head to! Find it under General in Settings. You can stop certain apps from being used, stop changes being made, and adjust what content can be viewed.
- Overload Your Dock : You can add six items into the dock of your iPad. Just hold and drag in the normal way.
- Split the Keyboard : To split the iPad virtual keyboard , Hold down on the keyboard button, then select the Split command – your keyboard will divide in two, shrink, and move up slightly.
- Throw Away Notifications : A small, but enjoyable, tip for getting rid of notification banners that pop down from the top of your screen – pull them down with your finger and throw them up to quickly get rid of them!
- Zoom in on Faces : Following on from the use of the iPad as a digital picture frame, you can edit all kinds of settings like Zoom in on the faces.
- Send Read Receipts : Do you want your friend to know when you have read their iMessages that send to you?. Just turn on read receipts, in the Messages tab of Settings.
- Edit Slideshow : If you have many photos and you make some slideshow for that, exactly you can edit it in the section in Settings to edit how photographic slideshows work. Then you can set them to repeat and alter the slide length to your heart’s content… So long as your heart’s content is 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 seconds.