Rumors for this month about Apple will building a smaller iPad models. According to WJS, Wall Street Journal, Apple Inc. try to make iPad 8″ iPad will feature the same resolution as the current 9.7″ model. Its explained by officials at some of Apple’s suppliers, who declined to be named, said the Cupertino, Calif., company has shown them screen designs for a new device with a screen size of around eight inches and said the company is qualifying suppliers for it. Apple’s latest tablet, the iPad 2, comes with a 9.7-inch screen. It was launched last year. Continue reading
Many of iPad lovers waiting for realization of iPad series, that is iPad 3. But according to some sources who have been published on the past, that’s Apple Inc. plan to announce their new iPad series, iPad 3 on Wednesday, March 7, 2012. They explain that iPad 3 come in with Retina display with 2048 x 1536 resolution and new feature are built with new processor technology, is Quad Core Apple A6 System, and iPad 3 possible to use 4G LTE for wireless technology.
There is a still like a rumors for iPad 3, another rumors from iLounge explained, that iPad 3 have included better cameras than before, either a 5 or 8 megapixel for back camera and a FaceTime HD front camera. For camera, so Continue reading
We are already know that iPad, iPad 2 is awesome tablets. So we will share to all of you to enjoy much more on your iPad. we will share many quick tips for your iPad Family
- How To Speed up your typing: Using double-tapping the spacebar while typing a message will type a period and then a space.
- How To Make your passcode more secure: iOS defaults to a four-number passcode, but you can turn it off by going to Settings, General, Passcode Lock, Simple Passcode. Now you can use any full keyboard password to lock the iPad. The password also helps to encrypt your mail and attachments on the iPad, so you probably want to make it safer than a four-digit number.
- How To Set the iPad to Erase Data: You can set the iPad to erase all data after ten failed passcode entry attempts by checking the Erase Data option under Settings, General, Passcode Lock.
- How To Show traffic conditions: Open Maps, press the dog-eared page icon in the lower right, and then turn the Traffic overlay on. If your iPad has an Internet connection, Maps will show real-time traffic conditions in the displayed area. Green means traffic is going at the posted speed limit, yellow means traffic is slower than the posted speed limit, and red means traffic is stop-and-go.
- How To Take a screenshot: Press Home and the sleep/wake button simultaneously. The screenshot will automatically appear among your photos.
There are still many Quick Tips for you iPad Family out there. We will share it again on another post. If you have another tips, please share it and let’s me re publish it here
Welcome to iPadStory.NET, the best resource for you iPad Family. We are still brand new website. But we learn, we create, we share the best on iPad Tips & Tricks, iPad Cases, iPad Accessories, iPad Apps and many more.
We are happy accepting new update from your. So, if you have any news and related about iPad Family. Contact Us. And lastly. Follow our Official Twitter Account @iPadStoryNET and subscribe our RSS.