How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 With evasi0n 1.5; like we are already know, iOS 6.1.2 already okay to be jailbreak. We will show you how to do that using evasi0n 1.5. This tutorial is really to be understood and we you can do that easily.
Please note evasi0n can jailbreak the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 4G
The happy moment is, evasion performs an untethered jailbreak and this will be totally awesome. Continue reading
Have you try to delete or move an apps on your iPad? Absolutely, It’s not to difficult when we want to delete or move any iPad App. You only need to pick pick any app on your desktop or home screen, then channel your inner obsessed lover by touching it without letting go. To move an app, just drag it to the the spot you want it to be.
But if you want to delete or erase an app, pick any app you want to delete and just tap on the “X” button to exile it from your iPad. Before the app really deleted, you will get a confirmation Continue reading
If you have an iPad with OS 5.0 or higher, you’ve got iMessage feature, Apple’s free MMS service. iMessage works with other iOS devices and Mac OS also, and let you easily send videos without any paying / cost on your carrier for a special messaging plan or when you on Hotspot area. Continue reading
Have you installed your iPad with Portoflio Apps?. If you have it, you may try another Portfolio Apps for your iPad. If you had consider to install and using iPad Portfolio, one thing that you can be a consideration, That’s the apps should be easy when you want to update or sync.
Here are the things you need to consider to choosing a Portfolio App for your iPad :
- You can easily when you need to get images in and replace them from time to time.
- You can add branding (your logo).
Sometimes we need to open what we had opened again and read in Safari Browser on your iPad. And that is so easy to do that way on your iPad. Most desktop browsers let you do this by giving a “Reopen closed tabs” button on the “New Tab” page on the browser. But could we do the same way on our iPad?
The good thing about the way this feature is implemented on the iPad is that, it’s way simpler than desktop browsers. But then again, most features on mobile devices are meant to be simpler and quicker than their desktop counterparts.
Sadly there’s no way to do this on your iPhone, unless of course you’re jailbroken.
We think a good way to implement this way on the iPhone would be to use the empty space when you hit the URL field in Safari, as shown below:Another way could be, popping up a dialog, similar to Mobile Safari on iPad when you tap and hold the “Tab” button.
So we may re open the closed Tab easily in Safari Browser for iPad.
Reading email with iPad is more easier than we have to turn on your PC / notebook. And that is one of reasons why some people bought this devices. Everybody’s know that we could read any email with Apple devices like iPad, and we may use the Mail App to open an email easier. But one of the annoying things if you use the Mail app on your iPad for Gmail or Google Apps account, is when you delete the email, by default Gmail will archive the message instead of sending it to the Trash folder.
But now, you can delete the messages easier by using Google Sync. Here’s step by step to using Google Sync to delete messages on your iPad : Continue reading
We have wrote about Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts (Part II), and now, we gonna continues the tips as part III :
- Show Camera Grid : If you want to take photos with your iPad with turn on the Grid to line things up. Just Open up the Camera, hit Options and toggle the Grid – note that it’s not available for the front-facing camera.
- Activate Restrictions : If you have children, this needs to be the first section you head to! Find it under General in Settings. You can stop certain apps from being used, stop changes being made, and adjust what content can be viewed.
Here they are more tips for super secret on iPad Features and Shortcuts :
- Remotely Secure Your iPad : If you’re worried that your iPad has been left in mortal peril, you can use the online iCloud site to remotely set a passcode. For ultimate privacy protection you can press the figurative self-destruct button and erase all of your data!
- Change Map Type : Most people have got this down, but it’s still worth mentioning. You can easily change the type of map you’re viewing by peeling back the map from the bottom right corner and selecting a different type. I, personally, am a big fan of the terrain view – giving you an idea of the hills you might encounter on that walk you’re plannin.
- Show Other Characters : Easily access a host of unusual characters and symbols by holding down a letter on the keyboard. Need an umlaut, look no further!
- Caps Lock : To enable Caps Lock you merely double tap the shift key. Tap once to turn it off. Couldn’t be easier than that!
- Undock the Keyboard : Hold down on the keyboard button, in the bottom right, and select Undock. This simple command puts your keyboard in the middle of the screen, obscuring anything below it. I’m not sure when this would ever be useful, answers in the comments…
- Change Map Type : Most people have got this down, but it’s still worth mentioning. You can easily change the type of map you’re viewing by peeling back the map from the bottom right corner and selecting a different type. I, personally, am a big fan of the terrain view – giving you an idea of the hills you might encounter on that walk you’re planning
Are you web programmer?, do you know if we could type and edit the php code on your iPad. So you don’t need to bring your PC or notebook if you want to edit your php code only, because now you can use your iPad to do the job. So your iPad not only to watch the movies, listening the musics or only have fun on facebook or twitter, you can do more with the tablet.
But to do the job you have to install an app on your iPad, that is Textastic app for iPad. Textastic is a text editor for the iPad that allows you to write in several different programming languages, with many of the features of a desktop text editor. If you’re ready to begin coding from your iPad, Textastic just might be the place to start. No matter what language you’re writing in Textastic, syntax highlighting is the programmer’s godsend. By highlighting important aspects of the language with different colors you can quickly view what parts of Continue reading