Google recently update Google Search 3.0 with Google Now. Google brings Android Jelly Bean Google Now features to iOS Device. This is awesome and very unique feature. But sadly some iOS user after Install and used Google Now battery drain much faster.
Google Now on Google Search 3.0 run on iPhone and iPad, this is nicely feature. But the Battery Drain issues really concern for some iPhone/iPad users. Continue reading
Almost all people find everything such as jobs, articles, or just for reference on website. Because everything was online and easy to find it. Closed or exit when we done for reading without save the page or bookmarking the page of website is unwise way, because you will lost the website.
You need to save the website or bookmark it before you decided to exit. Bookmarking a web page as useful as having a contact list or address on your iPad. And if you need to re-open the website, you Continue reading
Do you often watch movies on your iPad and Have you got a great screen and resolution? I think you will not be comfort when you watch more than one kind of movies. but sometimes I want more. You may need to do more with your iPad so you can watch movies enjoy.
Absolutely, you can watch movies by connecting your iPad to TV. Here’s how to connect your you iPad to TV : Continue reading
Sometimes we need to open what we had opened again and read in Safari Browser on your iPad. And that is so easy to do that way on your iPad. Most desktop browsers let you do this by giving a “Reopen closed tabs” button on the “New Tab” page on the browser. But could we do the same way on our iPad?
The good thing about the way this feature is implemented on the iPad is that, it’s way simpler than desktop browsers. But then again, most features on mobile devices are meant to be simpler and quicker than their desktop counterparts.
Sadly there’s no way to do this on your iPhone, unless of course you’re jailbroken.
We think a good way to implement this way on the iPhone would be to use the empty space when you hit the URL field in Safari, as shown below:Another way could be, popping up a dialog, similar to Mobile Safari on iPad when you tap and hold the “Tab” button.
So we may re open the closed Tab easily in Safari Browser for iPad.
We have wrote about Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts (Part II), and now, we gonna continues the tips as part III :
- Show Camera Grid : If you want to take photos with your iPad with turn on the Grid to line things up. Just Open up the Camera, hit Options and toggle the Grid – note that it’s not available for the front-facing camera.
- Activate Restrictions : If you have children, this needs to be the first section you head to! Find it under General in Settings. You can stop certain apps from being used, stop changes being made, and adjust what content can be viewed.
Here they are more tips for super secret on iPad Features and Shortcuts :
- Remotely Secure Your iPad : If you’re worried that your iPad has been left in mortal peril, you can use the online iCloud site to remotely set a passcode. For ultimate privacy protection you can press the figurative self-destruct button and erase all of your data!
- Change Map Type : Most people have got this down, but it’s still worth mentioning. You can easily change the type of map you’re viewing by peeling back the map from the bottom right corner and selecting a different type. I, personally, am a big fan of the terrain view – giving you an idea of the hills you might encounter on that walk you’re plannin.
- Show Other Characters : Easily access a host of unusual characters and symbols by holding down a letter on the keyboard. Need an umlaut, look no further!
- Caps Lock : To enable Caps Lock you merely double tap the shift key. Tap once to turn it off. Couldn’t be easier than that!
- Undock the Keyboard : Hold down on the keyboard button, in the bottom right, and select Undock. This simple command puts your keyboard in the middle of the screen, obscuring anything below it. I’m not sure when this would ever be useful, answers in the comments…
- Change Map Type : Most people have got this down, but it’s still worth mentioning. You can easily change the type of map you’re viewing by peeling back the map from the bottom right corner and selecting a different type. I, personally, am a big fan of the terrain view – giving you an idea of the hills you might encounter on that walk you’re planning
Generally on SmartPhone on tablet PC, already has auto type corrections. So when you are typing through, the system will checks your type spelling and suggests a word for auto type or corrections every word you type, unless you’ve rejected it by tapping the X button, the suggested word overwrites your word when you finish typing it followed by a space or tab button, punctuation mark or return character. Some time we feel that’s very annoying, because we can not see what we are typing freely.
If that’s matter happen to also, you can turn off Auto-Correction to make feel better when you type a message (SMS, email, chat). Here step by step to turn off auto correction on your iPad : Continue reading
Don’t have cost to make a call by your cellular phone?, that’s not a big problem. Because there is a lot of alternate to make a call with free, by using a third party, like yahoo messenger or skype. And for the iPad users make a call by skype is really enjoying, because not only by voices, we may also make a video call, like talking face to face. Continue reading
Dear iPad lovers, here’s the super secret about iPad, included Feature and Shortcuts to explore your iPad :
- Find My iPad, To help you find your iPad you can display a message that informs any potential finder what they should do, you can also get the iPad to play a sound – this overrides the volume and mute setting, allowing you to find it when you’re nearby. If you ever need to find your iPad, just head over to the iCloud site on the web and enter your iTunes details.
- Multitasking Bar, The multitasking bar is basically an easy way to access your most recently used apps, just tap and go. iOS 5 manages your apps so that there is always enough free memory for everything to run smoothly, closing previously frozen apps if need be. It’s designed to be as easy-to-use and painless as possible.