We have wrote about Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts (Part II), and now, we gonna continues the tips as part III :
- Show Camera Grid : If you want to take photos with your iPad with turn on the Grid to line things up. Just Open up the Camera, hit Options and toggle the Grid – note that it’s not available for the front-facing camera.
- Activate Restrictions : If you have children, this needs to be the first section you head to! Find it under General in Settings. You can stop certain apps from being used, stop changes being made, and adjust what content can be viewed.
Dear iPad lovers, here’s the super secret about iPad, included Feature and Shortcuts to explore your iPad :
- Find My iPad, To help you find your iPad you can display a message that informs any potential finder what they should do, you can also get the iPad to play a sound – this overrides the volume and mute setting, allowing you to find it when you’re nearby. If you ever need to find your iPad, just head over to the iCloud site on the web and enter your iTunes details.
- Multitasking Bar, The multitasking bar is basically an easy way to access your most recently used apps, just tap and go. iOS 5 manages your apps so that there is always enough free memory for everything to run smoothly, closing previously frozen apps if need be. It’s designed to be as easy-to-use and painless as possible.
With iPhone you don’t need to buy more Hotspot Radio, because you can use your iPhone as Wi-Fi Personal Hotspot. You only need to enabled your personal Hotspot on your devices setting. Here’s step by step to enable Wi-Fi Personal Hostpot :
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
Like the most browsers, Safari browser for iPad allows you to add bookmarks and folders easily for getting to the websites fast when you want to browsing.
Add a bookmark
- On the page you like to bookmark, tap the Action button and select “Add Bookmark”.
Have you feel annoyed when you try to show your photo to your friend in your iPad with Photo’s App. When you show the photos, iPad screen of always flipping the image from portrait to landscape to upside or downside landscape and back again. because if you move your iPad with a litle tilt, so the iPad screen will be flipping to landscape or portrait position. Or You may also want to stop the screen turning when in a Home Screen or even an app.
Here, how to lock your iPad screen flipping.
You can the screen orientation when you’re showing your photos by simple way, just simple way you have to do, move the swicth (look at picture below) to the off position, then you can make active again just move to on position again.
But you need to customize the switch first to screen function , To customise the switch, go to Settings –> General find the heading ‘Use Side Switch To: and select either Lock Rotation or Mute. A tick will appear next to the selected option. Continue reading
Typing with touchscreen keyboard make everything is difficult and too long way. Even we can type with bluetooth keyboard to help us to type or we can split the keyboard screen become 2 part (on left side and right side of the ipad screen) to type easily. But the more problem is, how to moving text cursor accurately?.
Sometime we got a little annoyed when we try to moving or placing a text cursor at a specific spot. It’s so difficult right?, Actually we can putting a text cursor at the specific spot accurately, just touch and hold. Continue reading
Here, we will try to write about how to do amazing surfing with safari browser on iPad. on these tips, we’ll explain about how to browse more faster, more efficient and absolutely save your time.
Here the tips and tricks about it :
1. Add links to your home screen
You can add any favorite link to your home page and later you can launch it as an app.
To add a link, just open Safari and go to the page you want to bookmark. Do with two (2) fingers, zoom into the area of the page you want to appear as the “app” icon then tap the arrow on the top and select “Add to Home Screen” edit the name as you want to, and tap “Save” to finish it.
2. Use bookmarklets
On your iPad on desktop browser, it’s easy to add any bookmarklets, just like add an extensions or add-ons.
Bookmarklets not only work on iPad but also work on iPhone, Here step by step how to do it :
- First, bookmark any Web site as you want to.
3. Enable the bookmarks bar
You can access your favorite website more faster with a desktop like bookmarks bar that stays on top of any page in Safari.
To enable the bookmarks bar : Go to Settings tap Safari then tap Always Show Bookmarks Bar.
Open any website in Safari browser and then tap the arrow at the top to add a bookmark. Edit the bookmark title (shorter title is better to save more space on bookmarks bar) and make sure it’s sorted under “Bookmarks Bar” then hit “Save” button to save it and repeat for any other website you want to add.
Good Luck and Have a nice day
Sometimes we have bought an iPad Apps more than once. It’s because we forget if we have purchases and install them on our iPad but so long time we did not use the Apps. Actually, on iPad we could hide or unhide the Apps from Apps Store on our iPad after we purchases them, to make sure if we do not buy them again in the future.
Below step by step how to hide or unhide Apps from App Store :
- Sign in to your App Store by using your iPad with the same username when you download the apps.
- Launch App Store from Springboard on your iPad.
- Tap on the Purchased button, so the app that did you purchased will be shown.
- Swipe on any app shown which you have purchased, so Hide button will appear and just tap on it and your selected app will be removed from the purchased list
- Tap on Purchased button in App Store and then scroll down and tap on your APPLE ID. Your Account APPLE ID Should be appear
- Tap on View Account, then type your APPLE ID password and tap OK.
- Your Account will be appear and Tab Hidden Purchases button below of iTunes in the Cloud section
- Tap Unhide button followed by the app if you want to show again your Purchases list in the future.
It’s all our tips about how to hide or unhide Apps from App Store Purcases on our iPad.
Sometimes we download any program for our iPad from apps store, but there is problem that make downloaded program wasn’t downloaded completely, many reason for that, too large file size, so need long time to complete, slow connection or our iPad battery is low and we have to pause downloading program and we cannot to continue on the next time, and also sometime it will be disappear after we pause it.
Although, incomplete download program become disappear, they will be shown when we log on to iTunes, and we may remove it.
Here step by step how to remove incomplete downloaded program :
- Connect to the internet first.
- After we connect to the internet, Log on your iTunes account. If you have more than one account, log on by using the same account when you download the program Which Have not been downloaded completely the program.
- Tap the icon twice to display downloading process have paused/stopped
- Tap sequence “Setting” – “Store” – “OFF”,
- Go to Desktop, if the program shown as “Pause”, tap again to make it “Loading”, Then disconnect from internet. Automatically, the program icon should appear as the name of “the program”, and is no longer a “Loading” or “pause” but iconis still grayed.
- Press the icon until it start to shake.Then on the upper left corner of the not downoaded icon is crossed.
- Tap the Crosses, pop up notification will be appear then tap Remove button
In our early posting, we have explain about how to delete our unneeded photos to free up our iPad memory, now we will explain about how to clear cookies, chace and history on your iPad, that’s may be make your iPad browser running slowly when you surfing on the internet. Actually we need to clear chace, cookies and history safari after we browsing, because it will be more fasting.
Here step by step how to clear cookies, chace and history :
- Turn on your iPad then tap “Setting” from home screen.
- Windows Setting will be show up, then tap “Safari” on the left menu, and automatically on right side will show up the safari setting
- Look on the bottom, you will see 3 button ( Clear History, Clear Cookies and Clear Chace).
- Tap them all
After you done, try to open the safari browser and fell the different the before you clear History, Cookies and Chace.