With many businesses now using iPads to complete daily tasks such as creating reports, analysing data and checking emails; the ability to print directly to your printer from the iPad has become fundamental. There are many great printing apps that have been developed to help solve the printing solution and below are five of the best that you should defiantly checkout.
- Print Central. This app developed by Eurosmartz. Print Central allows you to print to most Wi-Fi printers without any additional software having to be installed. With file management, web page printing plus many more features, this is the all in one must have printing app. Buy the app
- Printer Pro. Printer Pro developed by Readdle. This app allow you to print with many different types of documents from a range of apps. With Printer Pro you can print Email attachments, Files from Dropbox, Clipboard content, Webpages, Photos and Contacts. Buy the app
- Print n Share Pro. This app develpod by Eurosmartz. Print n Share Pro is the first multi – user document and printing app. With the app, you can Create multiple usecar profiles, Secure access with password protection, Each user only has access to their own files and emails, Web history and bookmarks private to the user, Great for Businesses who share an iPad. Buy the app.
- Printopia. Printopia develpoed by eCamm that allows you to share any printer that is connected to your Mac. But Printopia is only designed to work with Macs and not compatible with Windows. Buy the app.
- Epson iPrint 2.0. This app supported only for epson printer. And you can get the app free.